Omega-3 Pro Fish Oil
- Reduce Joint Pain & Hidden Inflammation
- Promotes Heart, Skin, Brain and Immune Health
- Ultra-purified Fish Oil
- High Omega-3 EPA/DHA concentration
- 100% source traceability. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Made in USA
- Up to 3x as much Omega-3 as retail fish oil
- Non-GMO. Free of PCBs, Mercury and toxins (certified).
- No aftertaste. No foul breath.
- Faster benefits with fewer pills
Omega-3 Benefits Infographic
Various studies show high-concentration Omega-3 fish oil can:
- Support Your Heart
- Boost Brain, Mood & Memory
- Nourish Your Skin, Hair & Nails
- Lubricate Your Joints
- Help Digestion
- Support Development in Infants and Children
- Cool Silent Inflammation Throughout Your Body
Description: 60 softgels (30-Day Supply).
Suggested Use: Two capsules daily – give you total of 1500mg Omega-3s consisting of:
- 800mg EPA
- 600mg DHA
- 100mg other Omega-3 fatty acids
Compare Omega-3 Potency
Consumer Tip: Regular retail fish oil usually contains only little (300mg or less) actual Omega-3s (EPA & DHA) per capsule, with the rest being extra fat your body doesn’t need. This means less purity and efficiency. It also means you would need to take 5-6 capsules per day (or more) to reach your recommended daily dose, which is a lot of pills to take and not even economical…
- Faster benefits with fewer pills
- Higher purity (Purified by molecular distillation)
Label - Supplement Facts
NO Artificial Ingredients. NO Gluten. NO Soy. NO PCBs.
NO Aftertaste (advanced odor & taste elimination)
- So you do not get burps or aftertaste
7 Major Health Benefits
#1 choice for natural cardiovascular, nervous system, anti-inflammatory, immune, brain, cognitive and joint support.
- Multi-step Molecular Distillation manufacturing surpasses all international standards for purity
- Free of toxins, PCBs and heavy metals
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility
High Omega-3 EPA & DHA Dose
- Highest potency Omega-3 with fewer pills
- One serving (2 softgels) contains whole of 1500mg Omega-3s = up to 3x more than standard fish oil supplements
- No soy. No corn. Non-GMO ingredients used for manufacturing of fish oil and softgel capsule
From Wild-Caught Cold Water Fish
- Sourced from wild caught small fish species (Anchovies, Sardines) for highest purity starting from the source
- NOT from contaminated farm-raised fish, or big fish species that usually contain high level of toxins and heavy metals from the polluted ocean waters
Made in USA
- For your peace of mind Omega 3 Pro is safely made in the USA so you can be sure it undergoes the most stringent quality testing and approvals before it reaches you.
- Each batch tested and certified for purity and freshness.
- 100% traceability from fisher-boat to final product.
- You are double-protected: By Amazon's own 30 day money-back guarantee and by our no-hassles 30 day 100% money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
- Order now risk-free!
Frequently Asked Questions About Nutrivato’s Omega-3 Pro Fish Oil
How many pills per bottle?
- You get 60 softgel capsules per bottle. - Back to top ↑
What type of fish is used?
- We use ultra-pure fish oil from Sardines, Anchovy and some Mackerel.
- Fish is wild-caught (not farmed) and comes from clean, cold waters off of the coast of Peru.
- Purity starts from the source. These small fish species are low in the food chain and are therefore extremly clean.
- Fisheries are strictly controlled and carry sustainable seafood certification. - Back to top ↑
Does it contain Gluten or Soy?
- No. There's NO Gluten and NO Soy content inside Omega-3 Pro. - Back to top ↑
Is this Enteric Coated fish oil?
- No. Nutrivato's Omega-3 Pro fish oil is encapsulated in clear transparent softgels for direct absorption.
- Only from natural ingredients.
- Capsule consists of Gelatin, Glycerin, purified Water. - Back to top ↑
How much Omega-3 per pill?
Each Nutrivato fish oil softgel gives you 750mg Omega-3, consisting of
- 400mg EPA Omega-3
- 300mg DHA Omega-3
- 50mg other essential Omega-3
- Most retail fish oil supplements have about 300mg total Omega-3 per capsule. - Back to top ↑
Is Omega-3 and Fish Oil the same?
- Fish Oil contains Omega-3 EPA & DHA essential fatty acids inside.
- Omega-3 is the essential nutrient in fish oil we're after. The purpose of taking fish oil in the first place is to increase our Omega-3 intake.
- Regular retail fish oil usually contains 300mg actual Omega-3s (or less) per capsule with the remaining usually 70% of the capsule being filler oils and fats.
- High quality professional grade fish oil contains more than 500mg Omega-3s per capsule. Nutrivato's Omega-3 Pro contains 750mg total Omega-3s per capsule. - Back to top ↑
Why do supplements have different levels of EPA and DHA Omega-3s?
- Fish oil naturally contains mixed amounts of EPA & DHA. The amount depends on the fish species.
- During the first basic extraction process the fish oil contains about 25% - 30% Omega-3. The rest of the fish oil is a combination of various saturated fats and oils. Unfortunately this is where the typical "consumer" or retail grade oils stop. Because of their low Omega-3 concentration it's common for these brands to contain only around 160mg EPA and 120mg DHA per pill.
- Higher grade fish oil is ultra-purified through molecular distillation and can contain 50% or more Omega-3 per casule. - Back to top ↑
ORDER & SHIPPING QUESTIONS
Where is my order?
How much is shipping?
- You get FREE Shipping option when you order 2 or more Omega-3 Pro bottles on Amazon, for orders over $35 (even if you use Nutrivato discount coupon codes at checkout)
- Since your order is fulfilled by Amazon you can enjoy lowest shipping rates when you order a single bottle of Omega-3 Pro. Shipping rate may depend on your delivery address and will be displayed clearly during checkout. - Back to top ↑
How do I get FREE shipping?
- The easiest way to get FREE Shipping is to order more than one bottle Omega-3 Pro from Amazon, because they will give you the FREE Shipping option on your order over $35.
- Note (at the time of this writing) even when you use Nutrivato discount coupon codes for your purchase and the discounted total of Omega-3 Pro is therefore below $35, FREE Shipping may still apply because Amazon checks the total order value BEFORE discount coupon codes are applied.
- AmazonPrime members also get free shipping. - Back to top ↑
When will my order arrive?
Do you offer money-back guarantee?
- Yes. We offer 100% money-back guarantee for 90 days.
- Your purchase is protected.
- If within 90 days of your purchase you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, please just contact us here and let us know and we will promptly refund every penny of your purchase.
- No questions. No hassles. And you don't need to send the product back.
- Order risk-free today. - Back to top ↑
DOSAGE & STORAGE QUESTIONS
How many pills should I take?
- Two (2) softgels per day is the recommended dose for adults for general health.
- Additional dosage recommendations will be available to you with your purchase. - Back to top ↑
How long is the product good for?
- Please check the bottle for the expiration date.
- Our fish oil contains natural anti-oxidants to ensure long shelf life.
- If you freeze Omega-3 Pro you can additionally extend its shelf life by couple of years. - Back to top ↑
How should I store the fish oil?
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigiration is not necessary.
- If you're planning on keeping an open bottle for more than few months, then it's better to store it in the fridge or freeze it. - Back to top ↑
Is your product FDA certified?
FDA does not certify dietary supplements, since supplements provide nutrients that are already present in our foods. However Omega-3 Pro is manufactured and packaged in a facility that is FDA-registered and is:
- Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- FDA-registered - Back to top ↑
Is Omega-3 Pro mercury-free?
- Yes. Omega-3 Pro is mercury-free.
- An advanced purification process called "molecular distillation" is used to ensure heavy metals, mercury and any other possible man-made toxins are removed. - Back to top ↑
Is there cholesterol in your fish oil?
- No. There is virtually no cholesterol in Omega-3 Pro since the fish oil has been ultra-purified.
- Regular retail fish oil that is less purified may contain some cholesterol. - Back to top ↑