Yacon Syrup Pro
- Metabolism Booster
- Natural Sweetener (Low-Calorie & Low-Glycemic)
- Digestive & Immune Support
- 100% source traceability. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Made in USA
- High concentration of FOS (up to 65%)
- No GMO
- No Gluten
- No Fillers
Who Is It For?
Yacon Syrup may be especially helpful if you:
- Don’t have a lot of fiber in your diet
- Are constipated
- Have elevated blood sugar levels
- Are overweight or obese
Yacon Syrup - Weight Loss Study & Infographic
Weight-loss Study setting:
double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
The participants were 55 obese women with cholesterol problems and a history of constipation. One part of the group took Yacon Syrup, while the other part took a syrup without any active ingredients (placebo). The study went on for 120 days.
Yacon Syrup Highlights
- Metabolism Booster
- Powerful Prebiotic
- Natural Sweetener (Low Glycemic Index)
- Digestion Support
- Appetite Suppressant
- Natural Weight-Loss Aid
- Immune Support
Description: 100% Pure Yacon Syrup (Smallanthus Sonchifolius)
Each bottle contains: 8 fl oz. (236 ml)
Suggested Use: Take one (1) teaspoon three times a day
(Shake well prior to use!)
What's In The Bottle?
Yacon Syrup Pro consists of 100% all-natural pure syrup carefully extracted from the rare and sweet tasting Yacon root.
Yacon has been a staple food for the Andean Indian populations for centuries because of it’s wonderful beneficial properties. Now you can experience its benefits too.
Label - Supplement Facts
How It Works?
Yacon Syrup Pro offers a variety of overall health benefits that reach FARTHER than just a metabolism-boosting effect (or weight-loss effect) you may be initially after! Yacon Syrup is not a weight-loss miracle. And it is not an aggressive or synthetic chemical. On the contrary:
It’s a 100% natural product and…
It works in a unique way: It serves as Prebiotic and works by providing vital nutrition to the good (or “skinny”) bacteria living in your gut, that fight the fat-producing “bad” bacteria. These “good” bacteria control your metabolism, immunity and help keep your digestion in balance. This way your gut flora can become more balanced (which is not an instant process).
In turn, the “good” gut bacteria can do the work for you, as it’s meant to.
TIP: Yacon is also a powerful Antioxidant.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nutrivato’s Yacon Syrup Pro
How much is inside the bottle?
- Each bottle contains 8 fl oz. (236 ml) pure Yacon Syrup - Back to top ↑
How much FOS % (Fructo-oligosaccharides) is contained?
- Nutrivato's Yacon Syrup Pro can have up to 65% FOS content
- FOS content can vary a little batch by batch, because this is a 100% pure and natural product (NOT made from powder, as can be the case with low-quality products on the market).
- The actual FOS amount is dependent upon the actual Yacon produce, how much rain it got in Peru, at what altitude the farm is, etc. For that reason the actual taste can also vary a little, from one batch to the next. But we do NOT add any fillers, or artificial ingredients to alter the natural raw material and taste.
- It's pure - directly from the source. - Back to top ↑
- Non-GMO. No fillers. No binders.
- 100% pure Yacon Syrup, naturally extracted from raw yacon root. - Back to top ↑
NO Artificial Ingredients. NO Gluten. NO Soy.
Major Health Benefits
- Natural superfood with Prebiotics and Antioxidants
- Natural sweetener (low-glycemic)
- Appetite suppressant, Carb blocker, Diuretic & Metabolism booster - Back to top ↑
Is Yacon Syrup Pro FDA certified?
FDA does not certify dietary supplements, since supplements provide nutrients that are already present in our foods. However Yacon Syrup Pro is manufactured and packaged in a facility that is FDA-registered and is:
- Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- FDA-registered - Back to top ↑
Are there any side effects?
- Yacon syrup can have diuretic effect and can also speed up bowel movement.
- NOTE: People who frequently suffer from diarrhea or loose stools may want to avoid yacon, because in larger amounts yacon syrup may cause diarrhea, bloating, flatulence and nausea.
- Do not take yacon if you are allergic to it or to related foods such as sunflower seeds. - Back to top ↑
DOSAGE & STORAGE QUESTIONS
How much should I take (and when)?
- Recommended dose is one (1) teaspoon, three times a day, right before each meal.
- (Shake well prior to use!) - Back to top ↑
How long is the product good for?
- Please check the bottle for the expiration date.
- Once opened, try to use up the bottle within one month. - Back to top ↑
How should I store Yacon Syrup Pro?
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigiration is not necessary (can be stored at room temperature).
- AVOID heat and direct sunlight! - Back to top ↑